About aaron lewis
Known for his outspokenness and impassioned live shows, Aaron Lewis developed his own special contribution to “outlaw country” in 2011 with his EP recording Town Line. Formerly the lead singer with the wildly successful alt-metal band Staind, Lewis penned their mega-hit “It’s Been Awhile,” which remains the most-played rock song of the decade. Lewis has parlayed his post-grunge roots into something more akin to Waylon, Merle and Willie, with some Hank Jr. and Johnny Cash thrown in for good measure. Released in 2016, Lewis’ Sinner album made it to #1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart and his latest release is State I’m In. Look for Lewis to perform songs from his new recording, along with hits like “Endless Summer,” “Country Boy” and “Forever.”
Tickets start at $42. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking. Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.