about cash'd out
Critics have anointed Cash'd Out the "next best thing to Johnny Cash," the group has won six San Diego Music Awards for Best Tribute Band and is the only tribute band endorsed by the official Johnny Cash web page, JohnnyCash.com. But the real proof lies in what the members of Cash's inner circle have said. "Cindy Cash came to a show, we made her cry and she gave me a necklace with Johnny's hair in a glass locket," explains front man Douglas Benson. Benson added that Cash producer Lou Robin has also been to several Cash'd Out shows, and claimed that if he closed his eyes it was like "going back in time." After eleven years, hundreds of miles on the road and many more fans, those fans continually tell the group how grateful they are that Cash'd Out continues to bring back memories of loved ones who once raised them on the music of Johnny Cash.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.