About Chicks with Hits
Hailing from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada, Terri Clark got her start by playing for tips at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, a legendary honky-tonk bar across the alley from Nashville’s historic Ryman Auditorium. In September 2018 was inducted into the Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame. The 3-time JUNO Award winner also holds the honor of being the only Canadian female member of the legendary Grand Ole Opry. She has been named CCMA Female Vocalist of the Year five times and has taken home eight CCMA Fan’s Choice Awards. In total, Terri has had the honor of receiving 19 CCMA Awards. In 2016, Country Gold with Terri Clark debuted.
As the child of Country Music Royalty, Pam Tillis was determined from a young age to find her own way in music as a singer and songwriter. Pam Tillis has always insisted on writing and cutting songs that speak from the soul. Pam is a 15-time CMA nominee and 2-time winner, a 9-time Academy of Country Music Award nominee, a 2-time Grammy award winner and 6-time Grammy nominee, an American Music Award’s nominee. Most recently, a 2 time IBMA nominee and one time winner. She is currently a reoccurring guest on the TV show “Nashville”, performed an extended run on Broadway in New York in Smokey Joe’s Cafe and is a proud member of The Grand Ole Opry. Pam Tillis’ star continues to shine brightly in the 3rd decade of her career.
During the creative explosion that was country music in the 1990s Suzy Bogguss sold 4 million records with sparkling radio hits like “Outbound Plane”, “Someday Soon”, “Letting Go”, and “Drive South”. In 2003 she made an album of modern swing music with Ray Benson of Asleep At The Wheel. An album of original music in 2007 landed her at number 4 on the jazz charts. In 2014 she released Lucky, a collection of songs written by Merle Haggard and interpreted through Suzy’s crystal vocals from the female point of view. Her latest offering, Aces Redux, is a re-recording of her platinum selling album Aces produced by Suzy with fresh arrangements and her signature sparkling vocals. So yes, you can call her a country singer if you want, but really that’s just the beginning.
Tickets start at $28. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.