Remember When Rock Was Young: The Elton John Tribute
Widely regarded as the top Elton John tribute act working today, Remember When Rock Was Young features the strong vocals and amazing talent of Craig A. Meyer. In addition to numerous film, TV and Broadway credits, Meyer has toured internationally and recorded with music legends including Frankie Valli and Barry Manilow. His striking resemblance and amazing musical abilities will have you remembering “when rock was young!”
Meyer and his band celebrates decades of Sir Elton’s music, and will bring such hits as “Benny and the Jets,” “Philadelphia Freedom,” “Crocodile Rock,” and “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” to life.
This fully produced tribute show has captivated audiences around the world. Be there when it comes to The Event Center on Friday, October 9 at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $22 and are available now.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking. Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.