About Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush
One of the best and most underrated guitarists of the 1970s, Frank Marino has led his band Mahogany Rush for 50 years. They released several charting albums over the years, and have toured with the likes of Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Heart, and many others.
The band is best known for Marino’s soaring lead guitar, which bears a strong resemblance to the playing of Jimi Hendrix. In addition to his work with Mahogany Rush, Marino has released several well-received solo albums, and has lent his signature lead guitar work to tribute albums to blues musicians Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Come check out Marino’s amazing guitar work on Thursday, October 1 on songs such as “Jive Baby” and “Dragonfly,” as well as his band’s well-known cover versions of “All Along the Watchtower” and “Roadhouse Blues.”
You won’t want to miss this incredible performance!
Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.