Live at the Event Center
About George Thorogood & The Destroyers
With over 15 million albums sold, a classic catalog of hits, more than 8,000 ferocious live shows and landmark performances at Live Aid and on Saturday Night Live — George Thorogood & The Destroyers live up to their reputation as the “baddest band in the land.”
For the past 45 years, it’s been very good to be George Thorogood & The Destroyers. When they bring their incredible Good to Be Bad Tour: 45 Years of Rock to the Event Center on September 7, they’ll prove why like never before.
Be at River City for what The Toledo Blade calls “a gut-bustin’, guitar-wailin’, face-meltin’, fiery-tempoed, take-no-prisoners, good old-fashioned lunch-bucket rock & roll show.” Look for George & The Destroyers to unleash signature hits like “I Drink Alone,” “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer,” “Move It On Over,” “Who Do You Love?” and “Bad to the Bone.”
Join us for this electrifying performance on September 7. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. inside the Event Center. Tickets start at just $39.50.
You must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.