About lee greenwood
Known best for his ode to patriotism, “God Bless the U.S.A.”, Lee Greenwood has made a mark on country music with a string of hits, including seven #1 songs and 25 charted singles. Lee has also garnered a number of industry awards, including Male Vocalist of the Year from the Academy of Country Music, two Male Vocalist of the Year awards from the Country Music Association, a GRAMMY for Top Male Vocal Performance for “I.O.U.” and Song of the Year in 1985 from the CMA for “God Bless the U.S.A.”
Look for Lee to perform his hits, including “Somebody’s Gonna Love You,” “I.O.U.,” “Going, Going, Gone,” “God Bless the U.S.A.,” “Dixie Road,” “I Don’t Mind the Thorns (If You’re the Rose),” “Hearts Aren’t Made to Break (They’re Made to Love)” and “Mornin’ Ride.”
Join us for this unforgettable performance on July 4. The show begins at 7:30 p.m. inside the Event Center. Tickets start at just $29.50.
You must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.