About the Ozark Mountain Daredevils
One of the pre-eminent country rock bands of the 1970s, the Ozark Mountain Daredevils have been described as “a ragtag collection of hippies, bohemians, and musicians of no fixed ambition.” They’ve never quite fit in with any narrow musical category, and have successfully blended country, rock, folk, electric bluegrass, and many other forms…often on the same record.
The band was originally formed in 1971 by the songwriting team of John Dillon, Randle Chowning, Larry Lee and Steve Cash, with Michael “Supe” Granda and Buddy Brayfield completing the original lineup. Following a long run of successful albums, singles and tours, the band’s activities ceased for a time in the mid-80s.
The Daredevils were reactivated in the late 80s by original members Dillon, Cash and Granda, and have been going strong with a new lease on life ever since. After 35 years of service to their craft, they have truly withstood the test of time. Come out to River City on Sunday, September 27 and sing along to all their hits, including “Jackie Blue,” “If You Wanna Get to Heaven” and “Country Girl.”
Tickets start at $29.50. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking. Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.