About Doroles Catania, Teresa Giudice & Margaret Josephs
Have the chance to get up close and personal with Dolores Catania, Teresa Giudice and Margaret Josephs on October 25 at 8 p.m. in the Event Center.
Dolores Catania is a mother, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and the living embodiment of a modern-day housewife. She has worked tirelessly to ensure a cohesive family unit with her two children and ex-husband turned business partner, Frank. With her daughter, Gabrielle, studying in veterinary school and her son, Frankie, away at college, “Dolo” keeps herself more than busy with work, her many rescue pets and by fueling her passion for helping the community through her involvement with organizations such as St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital, The Onyx & Breezy Foundation and multiple local women’s and children’s shelters.
Teresa Giudice is a New York Times bestselling author of four cookbooks – Skinny Italian, Fabulicious!, Fabulicious! Fast & Fit, as well as Fabulicious! On the Grill. Teresa's 2016 memoir, Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again, also hit The New York Times list at #2. The daughter of Italian immigrants, Teresa graduated Berkeley College with a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management and is an inspirational working mom, devoting the bulk of her time to her four beautiful daughters – Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. In 2012, she showcased her business acumen by raising $70,000 for the charity, NephCure, on NBC's hit show Celebrity Apprentice.
Margaret Josephs is instantly recognizable with her infectious smile, big lashes and trademark blonde hair, worn in pigtails, earning her the nickname "Powerhouse in Pigtails." Margaret graduated from FIT, with a degree in Marketing and Fashion Design and worked at the heart of the New York Garment Center as a dress designer. In 1999, Margaret launched the Macbeth Collection by Margaret Josephs, from her kitchen table; and since its inception the company has grown into a global lifestyle brand. Her belief is that everyone deserves a little fabulosity in life and makes it her mission to bring her devoted followers fashion forward products that embody the term “Luxury for Less.”
Join us for an Evening with Teresa Guidice, Dolores Catania, & Margaret Josephs on October 25. The show begins at 8 p.m. inside the Event Center. Tickets start at just $48.
You must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking. Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.