Live at the Event Center
About Ricky Skaggs
As a child prodigy, Ricky Skaggs played with bluegrass legends Flatt & Scruggs and went on to become part of bluegrass patriarch Ralph Stanley’s band at the age of 15.
By the late 1970s, Skaggs had already garnered a wealth of experience when he joined Emmylou Harris’ Hot Band, showing his astounding versatility on the band’s Roses in the Snow album. Skaggs then went on to become a recording artist on his own with the release of Waitin’ for the Sun to Shine in 1981. With this album, Skaggs reached the top of the country charts and remained there throughout most of the 1980s, resulting in 12 Number-One hits. He also became a member of the Grand Ole Opry in 1982, the youngest to ever be inducted at that time, and went on to win eight awards from the Country Music Association (CMA), including Entertainer of the Year in 1985. 15 GRAMMY Awards and dozens of other honors followed.
In recent years, Skaggs became an inductee in the National Fiddler Hall of Fame, IBMA’s Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame and country music’s greatest honor, the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Join us for this unforgettable performance on Friday, October 29, 2021 inside the Event Center. Tickets start at just $19.50.
You must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.