About Robin Trower
Throughout his long career, Robin Trower has been favorably compared to Jimi Hendrix due to his ability to channel Hendrix’s psychedelic Fender Strat-fueled playing style. But Trower’s playing is not a mere imitation of Hendrix, but a unique style of music all his own.
Trower first hit the charts as a member of Procol Harum, who he joined in 1967. He embarked on a solo career a few years later and hit the U.S. Top Ten in 1974 with his landmark album “Bridge of Sighs.” His sound continued to grow and expand in the 80s and 90s through his collaborations with such notable artists as Jack Bruce and Bryan Ferry, and he continues to create incredible psyched-out blues well into the new millennium.
Join us on September 3 and 4, 2021 and hear him play some of the wild blues-psych songs that made him a legend, including “Bridge of Sighs,” “Too Rolling Stoned” and “Day of the Eagle.” You won’t want to miss this incredible performance by one of the most influential guitarists of all time.
Tickets start at $29.50. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking. Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.