About The Rush Tribute Project
If you’re a Rush fan, you’ll want to be at the Event Center on October 23 for The Rush Tribute Project. Combining skilled musicianship with exciting performances, The Rush Tribute Project brings the magic of Rush’s famous live concerts to River City.
Covering all forty-plus years of Rush’s incredible run, RTP painstakingly recreates the sound and energy that has made Rush one of the top-selling rock bands of all time. With a lineup that has performed Rush tribute shows for over a decade across North America and around the world, RTP stands out as one of the premiere tributes to a legendary band. This three-piece uses vintage instruments, clothes and sounds to produce a Rush concert experience that is unparalleled for the casual listener, as well as the most discerning Rush fan.
Be there for classics like “Tom Sawyer,” “The Big Money,” “New World Man,” “Fly By Night,” “Time Stand Still,” “Limelight,” “Closer to the Heart,” “The Spirit of the Radio,” “Working Man,” “Free Will” and many more.
Join us on October 23, for this incredible homage to one of the most enduring and influential bands in rock history. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show begins at 8 p.m. inside the Event Center. Tickets start at just $19.50.
You must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.