About The Guess Who
The Guess Who was the most successful Canadian rock group of the late 60s and early 70s, and Canada’s first rock superstars. With 14 Top 40 hit singles and two number one hits, this group of talented, adventurous musicians grabbed the best nuggets of R&B, blues rock, and Summer of Love anthems and blended them into their own signature sound.
The band’s songwriting team of lead singer-keyboardist Burton Cummings and singer-guitarist Randy Bachman penned such classic tunes as “These Eyes,” “No Time,” “American Woman,” and “No Sugar Tonight.” (“American Woman” also became a hit for Lenny Kravitz, earning him a 2002 GRAMMY Award.)
You won’t want to miss this incredible performance of some of the heaviest guitar rock anthems of the classic rock era.
Tickets start at $19.50. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary valet parking. Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.