about The Traveling Salvation Show: A tribute to neil diamond
THINK OF IT AS NEIL DIAMOND'S MUSIC PLAYED BY THE TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA...
...AND ITS SO GOOD, SO GOOD!!!
Neil Diamond ROCKS - and The Traveling Salvation Show will prove it to you! This up-tempo, rock-oriented tribute to the legendary Neil Diamond will have you dancing and singing along to all of the classic hits.
Don’t confuse this with the “AM radio” version of Neil Diamond, we are a hard-driving, 10-person ensemble that works to recreate the energy of Mr. Diamond’s live arena performances while incorporating our own rock flair.
So pack up the babies, grab the old ladies and #comegetsaved at our next performance that will leave you feeling #sogoodsogood.
Wearing sequins is not required, but highly encouraged!
Tickets start at $19.50. Must be 21 years or older to attend.
event & venue information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.