About Vicki Lawrence
A successful actress, comedian, and singer, Vicki Lawrence is an entertainer with an incredibly wide range of talents. She joined the cast of the legendary “Carol Burnett Show” right out of high school, and at the ripe old age of 24 she created “Mama,” her most well-known character. Vicki’s portrayal of Mama proved to be so popular that NBC created the sitcom “Mama’s Family,” which still airs in syndication in most of the country. And somehow, Vicki managed to find the time to record one of the biggest hit songs of the 1970s, “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia.”
More recently, Vicki decided to pull Mama out of the closet, dust off her sensible shoes, and take her on the road. Their “Two-Woman Show” combines stand-up comedy, music, and observations about real life from both Vicki and her famous alter ego.
You won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind show!
Must be 21 years or older to attend.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.