About Clint Black
Clint Black’s hugely successful career speaks for itself…22 number one singles, nearly two dozen major awards and nominations, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
He first surged to stardom as part of the fabled country music Class of ’89, reaching the top of the charts with five consecutive singles from his multiplatinum debut album “Killin’ Time.” He matched that incredible success with his triple-platinum follow-up album “Put Yourself in My Shoes,” and continued with a long string of platinum and gold albums throughout the ‘90s. Along the way, he’s sold over 20 million records and earned more than a dozen gold and platinum awards in the US and Canada, as well as a GRAMMY®.
Perhaps most impressively, Clint wrote or co-wrote every one of his more than three dozen charting hits, including “A Better Man,” “Where Are You Now?”, “A Good Run of Bad Luck” and “Nothin’ But the Taillights.”
Don’t miss this opportunity to see a modern country legend. Head to The Event Center on September 10, 2021 at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $44 and are available now.
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.