about Get The LED Out - Celebration of "The Mighty ZEP"
The Philadelphia-based group consists of six veteran musicians, intent on delivering Led Zeppelin live, like you’ve never heard before! Utilizing the multi-instrumentalists at their disposal, GTLO re-creates songs, in all their depth and glory, with the studio overdubs that Zeppelin themselves never performed. When you hear three guitars on the album…GTLO delivers three guitarists on stage. No wigs or fake English accents, GTLO brings what the audience wants…a high energy Zeppelin concert with honest, heart-thumping intensity.
Get The Led Out offers a strong focus on Led Zeppelin’s pivotal early years. They touch on the deeper cuts that were seldom, if ever heard in concert. GTLO also includes a special acoustic set, with Zep favorites “Tangerine”, and the “Battle of Evermore” being performed in its’ original instrumentation with guest singer Diana DeSantis joining the band.
GTLO has amassed a strong national touring history, having performed at major clubs, and Performing Arts Centers across the country. Venerable clubs include Penn’s Peak, Electric Factory, Best Buy Theater, HOB Boston, Fillmore Charlotte and Ram’s Head Live, Baltimore. PACs include the Sovereign Center, Count Basie Theater, Filene Center at Wolf Trap, Kravis Center, Durham Performing Arts Center, Lynn Memorial Theater, and The Palace in Greensburg. The band made their first appearance at Red Rocks in Denver in the fall of 2014, and has played the iconic venue each and every fall since.
Get The Led Out’s approach to performance of this hallowed catalog is not unlike a classical performance. “Led Zeppelin are sort of the classical composers of the rock era,” says lead vocalist Paul Sinclair. “I believe 100 years from now they will be looked at as the Bach or Beethoven of our time. As cliche as it sounds, their music is timeless.”
A Get The Led Out concert mimics the “light and shade” that are the embodiment of “The Mighty Zep.” Whether it’s the passion and fury with which they deliver the blues-soaked, groove-driven rock anthems, it’s their attention to detail and nuance that makes a Get The Led Out performance a truly awe-inspiring event!
Event & Venue Information
What to know before the show!
- Location: 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125 | Get Directions ›
- Parking: Complimentary garage and surface lot parking.
- Will Call: Opens two hours prior to show time. Will Call is located in front of the Event Center.
- Ticketmaster: Ticketmaster is our approved vendor to sell our tickets. We cannot guarantee validity of tickets or refunds on any other ticketing platform. We strongly suggest you use Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets.
- Box Office: Our Box Office is located inside the ETC Gift Shop next to the hotel lobby.
- Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Food & Beverage: No outside food or beverages are allowed. We have bar service (cash and credit) available inside the concert venue. Select restaurants are open prior to show time.
- Hotel: Our hotel is located directly across from The Event Center.
- ADA Access: Our venue is fully ADA accessible.